The single most important thing you can do to insure the long-term good health of your car is change your oil every 3 months or 3,000 miles. Your engine has hundreds of moving parts in it. The friction caused when these parts rub together produces massive amounts of heat. Without good quality engine oil to lubricate and cool and cushion these moving parts, your engine will wear out prematurely. Our Boulder oil change service will guarantee that your car is well lubricated for more miles on the road.
Seeing your vehicle every 3 months or 30,000 miles gives us the opportunity to keep an eye on all the various systems, including brakes, tires, suspension, cooling system and more. Included in every John’s Auto Care Oil Change is a thorough multi-point inspection that is designed to preempt problems before they leave you on the side of the road.
With every Boulder oil change we do the following:
- Inflate tires to their proper specs and check for wear
- Inspect brakes
- Inspect condition of fluids and top off as necessary
- Inspect antifreeze level and condition and top off as necessary
- Inspect all lights
- Inspect belts and hoses and advise on any wear or leaks
- Visually inspect the exhaust system
- Inspect steering & suspension components under the car
- Inspect windshield wipers & fluid (refill as necessary)
It is our aim to be your trusted partner in the care of your vehicle, keeping a trained eye on all your car’s systems and a detailed record of any changes …. freeing you up to focus on everything else in your life.